Conductivity and Temperature - Standard Version
Online Conductivity Transmitters are used in various industrial applications, where there is a need to check the conductivity of the flowing or, stored liquid. Using the suitable controller and the suitable control valve, conductivity of the liquid can be controlled.
- Type of enclosure : IP 54, IP 65 or, Flameproof
- Conductivity Range : 0 to 2000 micros/cm
- Sensing Electrode : In SS316 construction with PTFE insulation
- Process Connection : 1/2"BSP (M) or, TC end
- Temperature Compensation : Can be provided
Note : To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.