DP Gauge - Magnetic coupling Diaphragm type 200 DGR
We have Diaphragm operated Differential Pressure Gauges which do not have any bourden tube in it. These DP Gauges works on Magnetic Coupling principle.
These gauges are suitable for Non-Magnetic Fluids only and more in demand for DP Measurement applications in HVAC / across Heat Exchangers / across Pumps / across Filters / across Strainers, Level Measurement in pressurized tanks, Flow Rate indication across Orifice plate etc.
- Ranges : Various DP ranges from 15 mm Wc up to 7 bar We can also offer Compound ranges.
- Sizes : Diaphragm & Piston type Gauges are available in options like 2 1/2 , 3 1/2 , 4 , 4 1/2 , 6 dia.
- Battery operated Digital DP Gauges are available in 4" dia.
- External powered Digital DP Gauges are available in Panel mounted or, Wall mounted versions.
- Connection: 1/4 NPT-F (Standard)
- Accuracy : + / - 2% FSD (Ascending)
- Working Pressure : Various options up to 100 bar
- Porting : Options like In Line. Back or, Bottom
- Calibration : Non-Linear, spread over 65 degrees to 75 degrees Arc.
- Sensing Element Small Convoluted Diaphragm
- Wetted parts Aluminium, Brass, SS 316, Industrial Plastic, Buna N, Viton
- Max. Working Temp.: with Buna N as sealants Max. 60 degree C & with Viton max. 200 degree C..
- Enclosure : IP 65
- Certification : CE
- Single or, Duel Reed Switch Contacts can be provided along with the Gauge, either in IP65 or, Flameproof enclosure.
Note :To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.