VIBRATING FORK LEVEL SWITCH– HARP-2000 SeriesTechnical Specification :
FORK (SENSING PROBE):
- Housing : Steel/ Aluminium, weatherproof,powder coated, integral with the probe
- Cable Entry : 2 no (in Cast Al. Housing)
- Ambient temperate : 0°C to + 60°C
- Power consumption: 0.3 VA
- Mains Voltage : 18 to30 V DC or 65 to 265 V AC (in Cast Al.Hsg.) std.
- Output : PNP or relay output in Cast Al. Housing.
- Switching delay : Continuously adjustable from 1 to 20 sec.probe free or probe covered (in cast Al Version).
- Safety operation : Field selected switch over min. or max (In Cast Al Version). (FSL / FSH) switching points.
- Switch status display : Green LED shows Normal, Red LED shows alarm.
- Mounting : Screwed – 1 1/2” BSP (standard) or flanged (optional)
- Sense : Fork, Stainless steel
- Extension : Pipe (optional) in extended type:
- Length : 200 mm min. up to 3000 mm and as per application
- Operating Temp in : 150°C for the integral switching vessel unit. 200°C optional
- HARP 2010 : 120hz frequency, weatherproof IP 67 cast Al housing with universal mains.18-30 VDC and 65 to 265 VAC. 2 x SPDT relay output
- HARP 2020 : 120hz frequency, weatherproof IP 67 cast Al compact housing. PNP DC output.
- HARP 2030 : 120hz frequency, weatherproof IP 68 C steel Pipe housing. PNP DC output.
- HARP 2020 Ex.: 120hz frequency, weatherproof IP 65. Flameproof as per BIS
Standard vide CIMFRTc/sR/H642 DT 16tA2t20 (In PNP version) and PESO certificate
Note :To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.