Pressure Transmitters senses the pressure in the process and gives the output in current or, voltage. Their output is in proportion to the change in process pressure.
Compact type Pressure Transmitters are also known as Blind Pressure Transmitter or, Miniature Pressure Transmitetrs. Compact Pressure Transmitters are available in various ranges, accuracies and the type enclosures.
- Indication : Without
- Ranges : Various ranges from 0 to 100 mbar upto 0 to 1000 bar
- Output options : 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 Vdc, 1 to 5 Vdc or, 0.5 to 4.5 V dc under 5 V dc
- Accuracy : +/- 0.1%, 0.2%, 0.25%, 0.4%, 0.5% or, 1% of FS
- Enclosure type : IP 65, IP 67, IP 68, ATEX certified.
- Zero and Span Adjustment : Without (Is possible in few special series only)
- Process connection options : 1/4" BSP threaded end, Flush Diaphragm, Triclamp, DIN, Homogenizer, SMS,
- Max. pressure : 1.5 Times of Working Pressure.
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 60, 0 to 90 or, 0 to 125 degree C
Note : To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.