We have Diaphragm operated Differential Pressure Gauge
s which do not have any bourden tube in it. These DP Gauges works on Magnetic Coupling principle.
These gauges are suitable for Non-Magnetic Fluids only and more in demand for DP Measurement applications in HVAC / across Heat Exchangers / across Pumps / across Filters / across Strainers, Level Measurement in pressurized tanks, Flow Rate indication across Orifice plate etc.
- Ranges : Various DP ranges from 15 mm Wc up to 7 bar We can also offer Compound ranges.
- Sizes : Diaphragm & Piston type Gauges are available in options like 2 1/2 , 3 1/2 , 4 , 4 1/2 , 6 dia.
- Battery operated Digital DP Gauges are available in 4" dia.
- External powered Digital DP Gauges are available in Panel mounted or, Wall mounted versions.
- Connection : 1/4 NPT-F (Standard)
- Accuracy + / - 2% FSD (Ascending)
- Working Pressure : Various options up to 100 bar
- Porting Options like In Line. Back or, Bottom
- Calibration Non-Linear, spread over 65 degrees to 75 degrees Arc.
- Sensing Element Small Convoluted Diaphragm
- Wetted parts : Aluminium, Brass, SS 316, Industrial Plastic, Buna N, Viton
- Max. Working Temp.: with Buna N as sealants Max. 60 degree C & with Viton max. 200 degree C..
- Enclosure IP 65
- Certification CE
- Single or, Duel Reed Switch Contacts can be provided along with the Gauge, either in IP65 or, Flameproof enclosure.
Note :To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.