Ultrasonic type Level Transmitters
- Ultrasonic Level Indicator are suitable for measuring the Level if fluid in the tank by non contcat method.
- The Instrument works on Sound Waves and the out put from the same ( 4 to 20 mA) is given to a Digital Level Indicator.
- The instrument is suitable for Foam Free and fumes Free material only.
- Types : 2-Wire Ultrasonic Level Transmitter & Self Compensating (3/4 Wire) Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
The salient features and specifications are as follow:
- Simple push-button calibration (Accurate)
- Output 4-20 mA / 20-4 mA
- (Isolated on 4 Wire Model's only)
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Optional RS232 Or RS485 communications with calibration, diagnostics and data
- logging software
- PLC compatible
- Three or Four Wire Operation
- Self Cleaning operation of sensor face
- Solids (Models 25 U, 45U & 52U Below)
- Solids Range Approx. ½ of liquid
- C = Communication 4 for 485 or 2 for 232, Blank = no Communications
- XX = Operating Frequency, U = Ultrasonic 400 = AC Power, 300 = DC Power
Note : To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max. Application information.