Ultrasonic Level Indicator
are suitable for measuring the Level if fluid in the tank by non contact method.
The Instrument works on Sound Waves and the out put from the same ( 4 to 20 mA) is given to a Digital Level Indicator.
The instrument is suitable for Foam Free and fumes Free material only.
Types : 2-Wire Ultrasonic Level Transmitter & Self Compensating (3/4 Wire) Ultrasonic Level TransmitterThe salient features and specifications are as follow:
- Simple push-button calibration (Accurate)
- Output 4-20 mA / 20-4 mA
- (Isolated on 4 Wire Model's only)
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Optional RS232 Or RS485 communications with calibration, diagnostics and data
- logging software
- PLC compatible
- Three or Four Wire Operation
- Self Cleaning operation of sensor face
- Solids (Models 25 U, 45U & 52U Below)
- Solids Range Approx. ½ of liquid
- C = Communication 4 for 485 or 2 for 232, Blank = no Communications
- XX = Operating Frequency, U = Ultrasonic 400 = AC Power, 300 = DC Power
Note : To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max. Application information.