Level Switch - Rope type Conductivity
Conductivity type Level Switches are very commonly used for liquid level sensing and control applications. It is suitable only for conducting liquids.
Technical Specifications (Standard):SWITCHING UNIT:
- No moving part, free from maintenance.
- No special cable required for signal transmission, ECONOMICAL to install.
- Long cable connection permissible between probe and evaluation unit.
- AC on probes for prevention of electrolytic deterioration of electrodes.
- Low voltage on probe for operational safety.
- Variety of control functions and installation system available, beside single point switching.
- Two point action for automatic pump control.
- Two point independent switching.
- Three point switching, two points with pump control logic and one independent point
- Four point switching having two-pump control logic.
- Variety of probes available for various process conditions.
- Multi channel -4 point independent switching available for various process conditions.
- Housing: DIN Rail mounting
- Ambient temperature: 0 ° C to +60° C
- Power consumption: 1.9 VA
- Mains Voltage: 230/110 V AC (+/-15%), 50 Hz or 24 V DC (ON REQUEST)
- Output: 1 sets of potential free c/o contacts rated at 10 amps, 250 V AC for non-inductive loads.
- Response Time: 0.5 Sec
- Housing: Aluminium Die Cast
- Weight: 1.5 Kg Cast Al.
Note : To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.