Level Switch - Rotating Paddle type with single Vane Paddle
We have Rotary Paddle type Level Switches which are recommended only for dry mediums like powder, granuls, pallets etc.
Flexible coupling (optional as per application) Robust, dust and watertight housing . Extended Probe possible. Extended life by motor shut off design. sealed bearings. Interchangeable paddle assemblies, Magnetic Clutch mechanism
Technical Specifications (Standard):
- Housing: Aluminum, weather proof, powder coated. Integral with The probe
- Cable entry: 2 nos.
- Ambient temperature: 0 ° C to +60° C
- Power consumption: 1.9 VA
- Mains Voltage: 230/110 V AC (+/-15%), 50 Hz
- Output: 1 sets of potential free c/o contacts rated at 5 amps, 230 V AC for non-inductive loads.
- Switch status display:Green LED shows Normal, Red LED shows alarm condition.
- Mounting : Screwed – 1 ½” BSP (standard) Or Flanged (optional)
- Sense rod : Stainless steel, 12 MM DIA
- Paddle : 1 – 4; Paddles depending upon application.
- Operating Temp in : 80 deg for the standard unit. 200°C ON REQUEST
Note : To receive quick response, please provide your basic requirement details and max.Application information.